- Timeclock display shows Jan 1, 2070, or Jan 1, 1970.
- When editing the clock, WaspTime reports its date as 8/18/2103.
- The clock's time cannot be updated via WaspTime.
- The clock's keyboard is non-responsive.
- The clock accepts fingerprints or card punches from existing users.
- WaspTime's download punch feature successfully brings in punches.
The clock is not receiving proper power from its power supply. This could be due to a wrong, malfunctioning, or altered power supply. The problem has been reported on B2000 and RF200 models, and is expected on BC100 and HD300 as well.
Use the correct power supply, or replace with a new/properly operating power supply. See the document linked below for specifications for various timeclock models.