If the prompt “Not Enough Space” appears after downloading MobileAsset to the WDT3200, perform a Cold Boot on the device by going to Start > Programs > Utilities > Boot Mode and tap the button for Cold Boot, then click Yes. This will remove all data from the device and reload the OS. If the error message persists after reloading MobileAsset, follow the steps below:
- On the WDT3200, navigate to Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Memory tab.
- On the Memory tab, drag the bar to the right until it is ¼ from the end of the solid bar.
- Reinstall MobileAsset on the mobile device.
- On the device, navigate to Start > Settings > Control Panel > System > Memory tab.
- On the Memory tab, drag the bar to the left until it is ¼ from the beginning of the solid bar. You should now be able to log in to MobileAsset on the device.
If the device said it installed the program correctly, but then when launching the program it gives an error message "Type load or exception, file not found: system.data.sqlserverce version=220.127.116.11", then the cab files did not actually load correctly.
- Perform steps 1 & 2 above to set the memory to allow room for us to load the cabs manually.
- Connect the device to the pc, then open Windows Mobile Device Center and under File Management, click "Browse the contents of your device".
- In the browse window, double click the drive icon labeled \, then open the My Documents folder.
- Open your My Computer window from the desktop or start menu, then browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Wasp Technologies\MobileAsset\PocketPC\CABs (C:\Program Files\Wasp... for Windows 32 bit)
- Drag and drop these 5 files from the Cabs window to the My Documents window:
- Download and extract https://dl.waspbarcode.com/kb/ma/v7/MobileAssetv7ReplacementCab.zip, then copy this replacement MobileAssetPPC.cab to the mobile device using the same process as above.
- On the device, double tap My Device, then My Documents. Double tap each cab file in the order listed above to install them, clicking OK each time to accept the default location, and Yes to All when prompted to overwrite files.
- Perform steps 4 and 5 in the above memory procedure to set the memory back to allow the program to run.
When the mobile device attempts to synchronize the data, it may give a message that there is no license available. If that occurs, please contact support and we will generate a mobile license for you.