Install the program onto the handheld as normal, but before creating and sending the mobile database, follow these steps. If the name of the expanded storage in ActiveSync Explorer is something other than Storage Card, you will need to edit connection.cfg before sending it to the device.
- Download and extract this file:
- Copy connection.cfg from the extracted file to the handheld using active sync explorer. It needs to be in the Program Files\InventoryControl directory.
- Create a Program Files\InventoryControl directory in the storage card on the device (again using active sync explorer).
- Copy the InventoryControl4.sdf into the newly created folder.
- Launch InventoryControl on the handheld and log in.
If it successfully opens with the blank database, close out of the program and proceed to create and send the mobile database.