1. In the Windows search box, type services.msc and run it.
2. In the list, find Windows Remote Management (WS-Management), right-click, Start
3. In the Windows search box, type powershell. In the results above, right-click either PowerShell or PowerShell ISE above in Best Match (do not use either of the items with x86 in the name). Then Run As Administrator and click Yes in the User Account Control permission dialog.
4. Enter the following command to determine your current PowerShell script execution policy, and note it for future reference:
5. If your value from Step 4 is Unrestricted, skip to Step 8 (no change is necessary).
6. Enter the following command to change the PowerShell script execution policy to Unrestricted (temporarily during install)
Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -force
7. y, enter
8. If you haven't enabled features as mentioned in the On-Premise installation: Summary article, do that procedure (linked below in Related Pages).
9. Return to the "Cloud On-Premise installation: Summary" article (3. Reboot)
10. After installation has completed, if you had to change the PowerShell script execution policy earlier in Step 5, set it back to the one from Step 4 (don't simply copy/paste the value below; use your own value), for example:
11. y, enter