This could be caused by a setting in the printer driver.
If your printer does not have a cutter or peeler, you must make sure that the cutter and peeler options are not enabled.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. Right click on the Wasp printer in the Printers folder.
2. On the General tab, click on Printing Preferences.
3. Click on the Advanced tab and make sure that the media says without cutter or peeler.
4. Click OK. Click Apply if changes were made.
5. On the main printer properties window, click on the Advanced tab.
6. Click on the Printing Defaults button.
7. Check here to make sure that media is set to without cutter or peeler.
8. Click OK. Click Apply if changes were made.
Try printing a Windows test page.
If you do have a cutter and/or peeler, make sure that the media settings are set to the appropriate option.