This article applies to InventoryControl, MobileAsset and Wasptime.
Symptoms of the problem:
InventoryControl v7: On Pick Orders and Purchase Orders, although the View Quantity Available box has been checked, the quantities don't actually show.
MobileAsset v7: The login screen doesn't show the full password box.
Wasptime v7: When attempting to view timecards, the WaspTime v7 program crashes.
Wasptime v6: The timecard window doesn't show all the days, and/or buttons and controls are missing.
Issue: The computers DPI settings are at a setting higher than 100% (or higher than 96 DPI).
Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop and select Screen Resolution to open the Change the appearance of your displays window.
- Click the Make text and other items larger or smaller link.
- Select Smaller - 100% (default).
- Click Apply.
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop and select Personalize to open the Personalize appearance and sounds window.
- Click Adjust font size (DPI) to open the DPI Scaling window.
- Select Default scale (96 DPI) fit more information.
- Click OK to close the DPI Scaling window.
- Click X to close the Personalize appearance and sounds window.
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop.
- Select Properties to open the Display Properties window.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced Button.
- Click the General tab.
- Select Normal size (96 Dpi) from the DPI Setting: dropdown list.
- Click OK.