Here is a workaround for selecting multiple assets for use with Move, Check Out, and Mass Update functions of MobileAsset.
- Select one asset, then click the function button in the toolbar.
- Use Filter or Custom Filter (Simplified or Advanced) to find the desired assets.
- Put a check in the items you want to work with.
- Continue with the operation.
If a custom filter is difficult to set up, here is a method of simplifying the selection of desired assets:
- If necessary, make a custom field visible/usable.
- In the Asset List, select multiple items you wish to move. Shift-click for a range; Ctrl-click for single items.
- Do a Mass Update of your custom field to a value such as "move".
- Follow the procedure above, then create a custom filter for Custom Text X = 'move'.
- Select All button, then perform the function.
- Mass Update those assets so that Custom Text X is no longer "move", for the next time you do this procedure.