- Step 1: Accepting Tenant Invite
- How to initially access your software.
- Step 2: Installing Mobile App
- How to set up the mobile app on your mobile computer or smart phone.
- Step 3: Setting Up Lookups
- A guide for setting up lookups that need to be done before you set up your assets.
- Step 4: Setting Up Users and Roles
- How to set up different permission roles, users, and assigning them to roles.
- Step 5: Setting up Fixed Assets
- Going through the process of setting up new fixed assets.
- Step 6: Setting Up Multi-Quantity Assets
- Understand what a multi-qty asset is and how to set them up.
- Step 7: Importing Data
- Basic information on importing spreadsheets into the software.
- Step 8: Basic Navigation
- How to navigate the software and a few tips and tricks.
- Step 9: Getting Help
- Where to get assistance with AssetCloudCloud.
Wasp offers 2 types of training: online training and on-site training. Our online training is a 2-hour training with your company and a Wasp trainer. The training will be tailored to how you plan to use the software and will be recorded for future reference. Our on-site training is a day and half (12 hours) where a Wasp trainer will come out to your facility and train your staff. For more information on training options, please click here.
If you have existing spreadsheets containing your data, Wasp can import that data into the software for you. Getting your database set up is the most time-consuming part of getting started with the software, so let us help speed that up. For more information on data import services, please click here.