The linked USB drivers will work for Windows XP, 2000, and Vista.
64-bit Windows: http://dl.waspbarcode.com/kb/pos/pd220vf_64.zip
32-bit Windows: http://dl.waspbarcode.com/kb/pos/usbdriverwpd220.zip
1. Extract the files to a folder on your PC.
2. Plug the Pole Display in and Windows should bring up the Add New Hardware Wizard.
3. Select "No, not at this time" Click Next
4. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) Click Next
5. Make sure the Include this location in the search is checked and click the Browse button and browse to the folder where you extracted the USB driver. Make sure you select the correct folder for you OS. Once the folder is selected Click OK and then click Next on the Wizard screen.
6. Select the Wasp USB to UART and Click Next.
7. If you get a Warning about the Windows Logo Click Continue Anyway.
8. The driver should be install and you can click Finish.
You can look in your Windows Device Manager to see the COM port the driver has installed.