In the IVX Presence Management Installation Manual p 23 is the following set of instructions...
Time and attendance
Before enabling the time and attendance messaging interface, the system must have a NSP, and the NSP must be connected to a local area network. Please refer to the Network Services Processor (NSP)Installation/Programming instructions and NSP Installation Made Simple for instructions on getting the NSP up and running.
1. In Function 374, set TIME & ATTEND to ENABLED.
2. In Function 372, assign the following:
• Tag number of the individual’s electronic key
• OPTIONAL: Extension number of the individual’s phone — This is required only if the customer wishes to use Personal Call Routing as well. Otherwise, enter 0.
• Extension number of each of the IPM RFID Readers that the individual will be using.
Note: An IPM RFID Reader won’t acknowledge the user’s electronic key unless that IPM RFID Reader’s extension number is entered here.
• The access schedule may be left at default (0 - FULL).