Issue: When trying to complete the AutoBuild process, I get an error saying "This sub Item does not have enough quantity to fulfill request" but I have plenty of all of the sub items.
Cause: In order for AutoBuild to work, there must be no ambiguity about what inventory to use for each sub item. The sub items must have inventory either only in 1 location, or they must have only 1 location set as the Primary Location and must have inventory in that primary location. Otherwise, there is no clear indication of which inventory the AutoBuild process should use.
Solution: For all of the sub items, verify that the following conditions are met:
- The item has sufficient quantity to for the build requested
- The item must not have multiple Primary Locations selected
- If a Primary Location is set, the item must have inventory in that location
- If there is no Primary Location set, all inventory for that item must be in a single location
- The signed in user must not be subject to Site Restrictions that would prevent it from accessing the location that the inventory is in
If any of the above conditions are not met and cannot be rectified, you will need to use the manual Build process for that Assembly item.