Note: These steps need to be performed on the server/PC where the Cloud On-Premise product is installed. Changes on a client PC will have no effect on the server.
1. Start IIS Manager (type IIS into the Windows search box to find and launch).
2. At the upper left, expand your computer name, then Sites.
3. Under Sites, right-click Wasp_AC, Wasp_IC, or WaspMVC, then click Edit Bindings.
***Note: If you have WaspMVC and another of the above, use Wasp_AC or Wasp_IC.
4. The list shows the default values for the default binding.
5. In most cases, we want to leave the default binding alone and add a new binding instead.
Make note of the port number listed for the existing binding. You will need this for step 7.
6. Click the Add button.
7. Add the values for the new binding.
For example, if you want to allow access via IP address (in addition to hostname), specify http, change the IP address to a specific value (try the popdown arrow), and port. (this would be the port number you made note of in step 5) If just adding the IP address, you can leave the Host Name field blank.
8. Click OK to accept the new binding. The Site Bindings list shows the original and new bindings.
9. Click Close on this dialog, and IIS Manager can be closed.