To Setup Network on device:
1. Start - Settings - Control Panel
2. Double click Wifi icon at bottom
3. Summit Client Utility screen opens - on first tab Main, select "Admin Login" button and enter in SUMMIT
4. Profile tab - now the Configure button at bottom should be enabled since you logged in as Admin. Select Scan button and your network will show up.
5. Select your network and click Configure button and OK, then password prompt shows: PSK Entry screen where you enter the password
* Workaround - Click New - type in ap, select Encryption type: WPA2-PSK and then click the button "WEP keys/PSKs" enter the network password and select "Commit" button.
6. On the first Main tab, select from Active Profile:
7. Click OK and now the RF is setup
If the device exhibits unexpected behavior, you can clean boot the device (this wipes out any data on the device) by going to Start > Programs > Utilities > Boot Mode > Clean Boot