Because the WDT92 was released after MobileAsset v7, the mobile program installer will not recognize it as a valid mobile device. Instead, these cab files will need to be manually copied to the device and installed:
2. NETCFv35.wce.armv4.cab (Note when running this file there may be an error that a newer version is installed. If that happens, this file can be skipped.)
The cab files are on the machine where the Wasp MobileAsset Windows Service was installed, which is usually the same machine where the database was installed, but in the Enterprise version could be a different machine. If necessary, copy the files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Wasp Technologies\MobileAsset\Services\Downloads on that machine to the client machine where the device will be physically connected and Windows Mobile Device Center is installed.
1. Connect the device with the pc, then open Windows Mobile Device Center > File Management > Browse the contents of your device.
2. Copy the cab files listed above to the mobile device, into \My Documents.
3. On the device, open My Device > My Documents, then double tap the files in the order listed above to install each of them.
4. Once all files have been run, you should have the MobileAsset icon on the device's desktop.
When you run the program on the device for the first time, if it returns a message saying "No available licenses", follow the instructions in the KB article "MobileAsset v7: Wasp-branded WDT92, DR2, and DR3 mobile devices require (or use up) a non-Wasp mobile device license" linked below.