For label stock that has 2 labels across and 1 down, these settings are different:
In Labeler v7's label layout:
- Number of Labels: Across = 2, Down = 1.
- Label size: height and width of one label.
- Page Margins are both 0.
- Horizontal Space Between Labels: that actual measurement. Vertical space = 0.
In the print driver, in General tab's Preferences, and the Advanced tab's Printing Defaults:
1. Specify the width as the width of both labels together, from the left side of the first label to the right side of the second label.
2. Specify the height as the height of one label.
3a. For printers with centered labels, such as WPL305: Exposed Liner Widths are both 0.
3b. For printers with flush left labels, such as WPL612, WPL406: Exposed Liner Widths should be the actual measurement of exposed label liner/backing.
For rolls with more than two labels across, substitute that number for the 2s in the procedure above.