DiagTool is an integrated tool incorporating features that enable you to explore a printer’s settings/status; change a printer’s settings; download graphics, fonts and firmware; create a printer bitmap font; and send additional commands to a printer. With the aid of this powerful tool, you can review printer status and settings in an instant, which makes it much easier to troubleshoot problems and other issues.
Start the Diagnostic Tool:
1. Double click on the Diagnostic tool icon to start the software.
2. There are four features (Printer Configuration, File Manager, Bitmap Font Manager, Command Tool) included in the Diagnostic utility.
1. Select the PC interface connected with barcode printer.
2. Click the “Printer Function” button to setup.
3. The detail functions in the Printer Function Group are listed as below.
|Calibrate Sensor||Calibrate the sensor specified in the Printer Setup group media sensor field|
|Ethernet Setup||Setup the IP address, subnet mask, gateway for
the on board Ethernet
|RTC Setup||Synchronize printer Real Time Clock with PC|
|Print Test Page||Print a test page|
|Reset Printer||Reboot printer|
|Factory Default||Initialize the printer and restore the settings to
|Dump Text||To activate the printer dump mode.|
|Ignore AUTO.BAS||Ignore the downloaded AUTO.BAS program|
|Configuration Page||Print printer configuration|
|Password Setup||Set the password to protect the settings|
DiagTool Quick Start Guide:
Shift X and Shift Y instructions: