Please do the following on the server machine:
1. In the Services list, locate SQL Server (WASPDATA). If it does not show a status of Running, right click it and select Start.
2. In IIS Manager, expand the machine name, then click Application Pools. Right click WaspPAPI and select Recycle. Do the same for WaspPMVC and WaspPSTS.
3. Expand Sites, then select WaspSTS and click Stop on the right side of the window. Do the same for WaspAPI and WaspMVC. Then click WaspSTS and click Start on the right, then WaspAPI and WaspMVC. They must be started in this order.
4. Try opening the page again. If you still receive the Page Unavailable message, open the Wasp Configuration Tool. There should be a shortcut for it on the desktop if you are logged in as the same user who did the original installation, or it can be opened from C:\Program Files\Wasp Barcode Technologies\Wasp On-Premises Software\License\configure\Wasp.Installer.Configure.exe. Set Authentication to Windows Authentication. Click Validate Config DB and Validate Auth DB on the SQL Server tab.
5. Try opening the page again. If you still receive the Page Unavailable message, continue through the RabbitMQ Queue, Redis, Secure Token Service (STS), Business Logic Service (API), and either Asset Cloud Service (MVC) or Inventory Cloud Service (ICMVC) depending on your product, clicking the Validate button on each tab.
If the page still won't open to the login prompt after these steps, let us know.