Consequences of Downgrading the AssetCloud License
The following are the consequences when the AssetCloud application's license is downgraded from Complete to Basic:
- Sites - The number of sites is limited to one site. After the downgrade, only the oldest site will be available.
- Locations - Any locations that were in other sites will be moved into the oldest remaining site. Those locations that were moved may be renamed to avoid name collisions so you can tell which location was moved.
- Fixed Assets - All Fixed Assets will remain intact but they will be consolidated into the single remaining site.
- Groups - Assets can no longer be groups. All Assets that were in a group are moved to the location of the topmost group.
- Multi-QuantityAssets - Basic users will no longer be able to use Multi-Quantity assets.
- Custom Fields - The number of Custom Fields will be reduced to 5 maximum. Likewise, the first 5 Custom Fields created will be kept. The remaining will be removed.
- Notifications - The number of Notifications will be reduced to 5 maximum. Likewise, the first 5 Notifications created will be kept. The remaining will be removed.
- Reports - Report Scheduling and Report designer features will be disabled.
- Audit - Audit Window will be disabled.
- Funding - Funding will not be available.
- Contract - Contract features will be disabled.
- Single Sign-On - Single Sign-On via ADFS and SAML 2.0 will be disabled.