Upgrade to InventoryControl version 7 to continue receiving Wasp Technical Support for InventoryControl. InventoryControl version 7 still includes the very popular feature, Real-time data collection (requires Professional or Enterprise. )
1) Mass Update for item and customer information.
The mass update feature includes both updating a particular data field for the selected set of items and/or customers to a given value, as well as a relative value change. An example of the latter would be a 10% price increase, or $5 above the current cost.
2) Include the new Labeler v7 and v7 DLL.
The new Labeler v7 (full version) is included in the InventoryControl package, and the application uses Labeler v7 DLL to perform all label printing functions within the app and from InventoryControl Service.
3) Ability to import/update item location settings, multiple supplier order info. (Note: last primary location setting will override the previous settings, without warning)
4) Enhanced security model (user group as well as report level access control)
A new layer of security control (User Group) is introduced into the security model. And we will provide additional user access control on the individual report level to allow user have complete control as to who can view which report.
5) Named filters for lists and quick search.
6) Duplicate existing purchase order and pick order.
7) Introduced a new type of item named Service.
8) Basic Sales Order Module (support of shipping and handling, tax, service charges)
9) Drop Ship
Ability to create drop ship from an existing pick order, on items that don’t have enough quantity in house, and then complete the fulfillment process.
10) Ability to create backorders for pick orders.
11) Provide inventory level details as part of po and pick order generating process
12) Insufficient quantity alert for pick order generation.
13) Ability to email alerts.
14) System level inventory forecast report.
**Inventory Control V6 has a scheduled Sunset Date of April 16, 2014. After version 6 is Sunset, (also known as retired) only version 7.0 or higher will be supported by Wasp Support. Sunsetting older versions allows us to focus resources on enhancing our products and providing support for more current versions, resulting in a better experience for our customers. Sunset Policy
Contact your Wasp Sales agent for more information about the benefits of upgrading to InventoryControl version 7.