If needed, download user manuals from the article linked below in Related Pages.
To link (pair) the scanner to the base, use only the following instructions, which are from Page 10 of the scanner's QRG (Quick Reference Guide):
If the scanner exhibits strange behavior or will not send data after successfully completing the linking process, scan the following barcode to restore the scanner to factory default settings (from page 9):
WWS750: link scanner to base (comprehensive steps if there is trouble pairing)
1. The base station requires connecting the AC power cable (from the wall), and the USB data cable from the base to the PC.
2. Scan "Reset Default Settings" configuration barcode (2 short beeps, 4 short beeps, then 3 ascending beeps).
3. Press and hold the button on the base (next to the LED lights) for more than 5 seconds, then release. The "RADIO" LED will blink rapidly, then change to a slower blink. Release the button after the slower blinks start.
4. Scan "Unlink" configuration barcode (single beep).
5. Mount the scanner into the base. The "READER" LED will show red. The "RADIO" LED will blink briefly, and the scanner will give 3 ascending beeps.
The scanner should now be paired to the base. To test, run a program that accepts text input from a keyboard (such as Notepad or Word), then scan a data barcode (not a configuration barcode). The barcode's data should appear on the PC where the cursor was blinking.