- Attempting to do a full sync on a mobile device, the device displays an error similar to:
Progress 3 of 3
Error uploading chunk 0, Sent=204800, Uploaded=0
Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Wasp Barcode
- MobileAsset.log from the device contains an error similar to:
2015-05-28 10:05:50.767 VERBOSE | exception in DoUpload Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Wasp Barcode Technologies\MobileAssetWindowsService\22.214.171.124\App_Data\Up635684043475785703.xml'.
In the path from the error message, on the PC running the Wasp MobileAsset Windows Service, the App_Data folder (from the full path above) is not present. The service cannot create the folder (even if it is set to log on as a Windows administrator).
- If you are not showing hidden files and folders, enable that option.
- Manually create the App_Data folder. All folders in the full path should exist:
C:\ProgramData\Wasp Barcode Technologies\MobileAssetWindowsService\126.96.36.199\App_Data
- The full sync should now complete.