There are two ways to remove an employee's fingerprints from the B2000 time clock.
From the clock interface, there is no way to just remove the fingerprint without deleting the UserID.
A workaround would be to note the employees UserID, delete the user, then recreate the user without fingerprints.
Follow the steps below to delete a user from the device:
- Press the M button to enter the menu of the device.
- Highlight the User Mng icon and press the M button.
- Use the right arrow key on the keypad to highlight the Manage icon. A list of all users entered into the device will appear.
- Use the arrow keys on your keypad to scroll to the user you want to delete. With the desired user highlighted, select the M key.
- On the pop up menu, use the arrow keys on your keypad to highlight Del User, then select the M key.
- You have several options for deletion. Highlight the desired option, then press the M key. Your options are:
a. Delete User – Select this option to delete the user and all associated information. A confirmation message will appear. Highlight Yes on the confirmation message and press the M key to delete the user.
- Press ESC to return to the User Mng menu.
*These instructions can also be found on pg 25 of the User Manual. Screenshots included.
It is possible to remove an employee's fingerprint from the clock with WaspTime v7.
- Open the Employee list, select the desired employee and click Edit.
- Click the Security Tab
- Click the Clear Prints button to delete all fingerprints for the employee. If the button is grayed out, there are no fingerprints in the database for that user.
- When selected the message " Are you sure you want to clear this employee's fingerprints out of the database?" will appear.
- Click yes to clear the fingerprints from the database.
The next time you perform the Update Clocks procedure, that user's fingerprints will be removed from any checked clock(s).
B2000 User Manual
How to delete a user from the B2000 time clock
Using the WaspTime Clock Utility to Update Time Clocks