- Press the Home button (physical key with house icon).
- Tap the circle with 6 dots.
- Find and tap the Settings icon (square with 3 sliders).
There may be multiple icons that look identical, so if you try the wrong one, press the Back button (physical key with reversing arrow icon).
You might have to swipe the screen to the left to find the correct icon.
- Swipe up to find and tap the Language & input icon (white square with capital A).
- Immediately under the Settings icon at the top, tap Language (which appears in the current device language).
- Swipe up and down to find and tap your desired language. This change takes effect immediately.