Here are a few tips that you might find helpful when searching the Wasp Knowledge Base
1. Keep it simple. One or two word search terms will return more results.
Example: restore blank Notice results for restoring a blank database.
Add more words to fine-tune your results.
2. Use quotation marks to search an exact phrase.
Examples: "wpl driver" or "delete employee"
Keep in mind, using quotes may exclude relevant search results.
3. Try the minus sign "-" before words that you wish to omit from the search listing.
Example: restore -blank Notice, unlike the results in Tip 1 the occurrence of blank is not included in most results.
Another method would be to use Google's "site:" feature. With Google's "site:" feature, not only will your search criteria return results found in article titles but the listings will also include occurrences found in attached documents. This can be useful to research all relevant content for your search.
1. Go to google.com and enter site:support.waspbarcode.com in the search field or click the following link:
2. Next, simply add a space after the site:support.waspbarcode.com and enter your search criteria.
Example: site:support.waspbarcode.com restore
After the search is executed, notice the results listed below. Steps 1-3 for the Wasp Knowledge Base can be used with Google as well.