On Sunday, December 30th at 11:00 p.m. CST, Wasp Barcode will be rolling out some improvements to both our AssetCloud and InventoryCloud software. There will be one hour of down time for server maintenance. You could see some slowed performance while the application is being updated.
The AssetCloud and InventoryCloud apps will be updated in the app stores, so if your app is not set up to automatically update, you will need to make sure you manually update.
Below are a few of the things you will find in this new release.
AssetCloud update features:
• Improvements to the maintenance feature on the mobile app
• Custom date fields can now be created
• Import assets with a status of checked out and assigned to an individual -- save time by importing a spreadsheet of pre-assigned assets
• Add more fields to the asset tag label such as site, purchase date and category
• Improvements to the performance of the audit
• Improvements to the import utility
• Overall performance improvements
InventoryCloud update features:
• Edit Purchase Orders and Pick Orders in progress
You can now add additional items to an order or change quantities. However, once you have received or picked for that item, you can’t change the quantity on the order to be less than what you already received/picked.
• Create customer Adjust reasons
In the Lookups section, “Adjust Reasons” can now be customized, then indicate whether the reason an adjust up, adjust down or an adjust absolute reason.
• Adjustments to sub-item costs for assemblies now automatically update the item cost on the Bill of Materials page
Automatic adjustments to the total will only occur if you have “Use total cost of BOM” selected for that assembly. This update is just a visual reference; transaction pricing is based on the cost method (FIFO, LIFO, Moving Average) calculated for the item at that time.
• New inventory report shows inventory cost totals for locations
• Attach multiple email addresses to purchase orders and pick orders
• Resolved issues that were causing the app to crash
There are also many other enhancements to improve overall functionality of both products.
December 31st and January 1st are official company holidays, but we will have some support staff available on December 31st if you need assistance after the update.
In closing, Wasp Barcodes would like to thank you for being a valuable customer. We appreciate you and we hope you and your loved ones have a great holiday and new year!
We have plans to make both products in 2019.