WaspLabeler V 7.1.0
Labeler 7.1.0 addresses the following issues:
- Added support for GS1-128 CC-A, CC-B, CC-C composite.
- Added support for GS1 Datamatrix
- Enhanced properties for several symbologies: Datamatrix, GS1-128.
- Added new features - "Center Horizontally" and "Center Vertically" this will position the objects on the label centered horizontally or vertically in the middle of the label.
- Fixes the issues on windows 8 when printing labels, the application crashes after the print progress dialog appears.
- Improved printing support. Addressed several issues when printing labels involving rotated objects. Improved support for Page Orientation. Added support for printing to a specific printer tray.
- Updated barcoding engine.
WaspLabeler V 7.0.2
Labeler 7.0.2 addresses the following issues:
- Improved printing and print layout support.
- Fixed several issues and enhanced QuickBooks connectivity. (From Date, To Date, Max Rows for transaction filtering).
- Added support for barcode caption for the following symbologies: UPC-A/UPC-#/ISBN/EAN JAN8/EAN JAN 13
- Fixed label conversion issues, when converting labels from Labeler V6 version.
WaspLabeler V 6.0.10
Labeler v 6.0.10 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed the error message:
- “System Error 401 Can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed (WASPLAB) [Details: frmChild::Form_Activate()]”
- Improved user interface ruler indicators when designing labels.
- Improvements in ODBC connections and data formatting.
LABELER V 6.0.9
Labeler 6.0.9 addresses the following issues:
- Fixed the Print and Print Preview displaying data from other columns than the mapped columns in the label.
- In some cases Print/Print Preview will display an error message regarding incorrect columns.
LABELER V 6.0.8
Labeler 6.0.8 addresses the following issues:
- ZPL and EPL printers now show in the printer list.
- Fixed printer settings rounding issue. This will help really small tags or tags with small decimal portions to not drift when printing.
- If an EDS table is changed but the fields are the same, the field mpapings will be maintained.
- Obtained QuckBooks(TM) certification.
- Sped up print and print preview significantly .
LABELER V 6.0.7
Labeler 6.0.7 addresses the following issues:
- Removed the printer margin line from the print preview window on the printer setup tab. It did not properly reflect the correct margin position.
- Sorted the values in the EDS Prompt combo box.
- Showed all entries for Selection.
- Removed the space before the check digit for ucc\ean128 barcode.
LABELER V 6.0.6
Labeler 6.0.6 addresses the following issues:
- When Labeler is opened from a registered Wasp product, the labels will no longer print in Demo mode.
- Fixed the issue where the datagrid did not show the customer addresses for QuickBooks data source.
- Allowed barcodes to be moved to a negative left value.
- Fixed printing issues some Zebra printers encountered.
- Added a registry key to fix Zebra printing issue Oneup=1.
- Fixed code128 w/ UCCEAN caption bug.
- Fixed code39 caption bug where it was showing 4 special charaters wrong.
- Add WPL to the base product
- Changed the size of the spinner buttons on the props form