After the Cloud On-Premise software is installed successfully and you've confirmed you can log in successfully, make these changes in IIS Manager to improve performance. (Some settings may already be at the recommended value.)
1. Start IIS Manager (type IIS into the Windows search box to find and launch).
2. At the upper left, expand your computer name, then click Application Pools.
3. In the right pane, right-click WaspPAPI, then Advanced Settings.
4. Under the General section, change Start Mode from OnDemand to AlwaysRunning.
5. Under the Process Model section, change Idle Time-out (minutes) from 20 to 0.
6. Under the Recycling section, change Regular Time Interval (minutes) from 240 to 0. (another suggested value is 1740).
7. Click OK.
8. Repeat Steps 3-7 for the WaspPMVC and WaspPSTS application pools, same settings.
9. At the upper left, expand Sites.
10. Under Sites, right-click WaspAPI, Manage Website, then Advanced Settings.
11. Under the General section, change Preload Enabled from False to True.
12. Click OK.
13. Repeat Steps 10-12 for the WaspMVC and WaspSTS sites, same setting.
14. When all 3 application pools and all 3 sites have been updated, IIS Manager can be closed.