Here are the pre-requisites that must be completed prior to installing your OnPremise software
Please use the latest installer when installing our OnPremise software, it can be downloaded from the link below
The install key will be inside your DVD case that was shipped to you
Prior to extracting the files, move the zip file from the download folder to your desktop. Right click on the file and if Unblocking is present and not checked, check the box prior to unzipping.
Here are the pre-requisites that will need to be completed prior to installing
1. We recommend using a dedicated PC for the Cloud On-Premise product. It can be installed on Windows Server 2012 R2 or later (but not a Domain Controller), or on recent builds of Windows 10 Pro or higher (but not the Standard or Home edition of Windows 10).
2. Note: This is a requirement, not merely a recommendation. Do not use a Domain account to perform the Cloud OP installation. If necessary, create a local user, add that user to the local Administrators group (not the Users group), then log on as this new local admin. This will ensure that the software is installed in a manner that does not depend on a domain account.
3. If you will need to change the PC/server name to something else, perform the name change before starting the installation process. Consult your IT department for guidance if necessary.
4. Rather than installing on a temporary server, then moving the database to the final server, perform the installation on the Cloud OP's destination server.
5. If you are using McAfee anti-virus software on your server, you will need to disable McAfee services prior to installing. Some versions of McAfee allow you to change ports. McAfee uses ports 8080 and 8081 which our OnPremise software also uses. If you are able to change ports in McAfee prior to installing please do so. If you are unable to change ports once you have our On Premise software installed and able to login you can change the ports by using the knowledge base article below
Ensure FIPS is not enabled
FIPS will need to be disabled in order for the mobile download to work.
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\FIPSAlgorithmPolicy\Enabled. Change the value of this registry entry to 0 to disable it.
Here are the pre-requisites that need to be completed prior to installing our On Premise products.
Once you have completed the pre-requisites you should be able to install your software with no issues.
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to call support at 866-547-9277 option 3.