On Sunday evening, July 22nd at 10:00 PM Wasp will be rolling out some improvements to both our AssetCloud and InventoryCloud software.
The servers will be down for a short period of time during the update. Then it will be intermittent for up to 4 hours. The apps will be updated in the app stores, so if your apps are not set up to automatically update you will need to make sure you manually update them.
We have made a lot of enhancements to both products, such as:
· Ability to customize asset Disposal and Recover reasons and delete ones you are not using.
· Transaction history grid now shows department column.
· Ability to add custom asset conditions and delete conditions you aren’t using
· When performing transactions on a mobile device when you scan the last field it will now process the transaction.
· When searching for assets on a mobile device, exact matches will be shown first.
· REST API’s now available (beta)! Please see online help documents for usage.
· Added context menus on view item list. Right click on an item number and it will allow you to add, remove, move, check out, or check in. When you choose your transaction it takes you to that page and drops the item down to the queue. You will then need to click down on that line item it in the queue and enter in additional details about the transaction (such as quantity and location if adding, quantity if removing, quantity and location if moving, qty and customer if checking out).
· Added a couple of new tabs for items. There is now an Inventory tab that will show everywhere you have the item and quantities at each location. There is now a history tab will show you all transactions for that item. You can filter down the history tab to just show since a certain date or a certain type of transaction.
· Made improvements to units of measure, such as changing the units of measure of an item when adding and removing inventory quantities. You previously could only do it with receiving and picking.
· Added the ability to go back into a pick order and print invoices, even if the pick order has been closed.
· Improved issues with date codes on the mobile such as scanning date codes and selecting them on a calendar.
· Resolved an issue with selecting a due date upon check out with a mobile device.
· Resolved an issue with the barcode scanner icon disappearing in certain situations on a mobile device.
And many other enhancements to improve overall functionality.