If you are using a mobile device:
We recommend having all your data uploaded before the update. If that is not possible, you will still be able to upload your existing packages from your mobile device (so you should not lose any data). However, you will need to upgrade the mobile device before you can do a data download (full sync). For more information please look at this KB article.
The update includes:
- New Received Report
- “Guest Recipient” mode (for Hotel type configurations)
- Single Sign On ability (using the SAML standard)
- Improved Recipient Import performance
- Added “Signed By” to the Delivered Report
- Added an “Admin Only” user which won’t take up a user license
- Ability to Assign and Revoke user licenses
- Multiple selection now available on the Mobile Device’s Package List
- Can now use “Forgot Password” even if you don’t have email settings configured
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Please contact our support team for any issues or concerns!
Wasp Package Tracker Team