WWS110SBR (later model name) and WWS110i (earlier model name) are generally identical. The SBR designation indicates "Screen Barcode Readable", meaning the scanner can read from LCD monitor and handheld device screens.
What's in the box?
- USB cable (Standard A to Micro B)
- Protective silicone sleeve
- Necklace-style cloth lanyard
- Printed Quick Start Guide and CD for earlier compatible WWS100i
The WWS250i manual can also be used for this model; see the "Scanner User Manuals" article linked below in Related Pages. Most functions are identical; exceptions include:
WWS110 is a 1D scanner, so it cannot read 2D barcodes.
WWS110 does not have batch mode (storing scans in memory).
- Size: 2.625 x 1.125 x 0.625". For comparison, this is about 0.125" longer and wider than the earlier model WWS100i stick scanner (which this model replaces).
- Scans 1D barcodes.
- Silver oval scan button (larger).
- Silver rectangle multifunction button (smaller): 1. toggles the iOS on-screen keyboard (applies to iOS devices only); 2. start Bluetooth pairing process; 3. Delete previous scan (Memory Mode only).
- Pinhole on bottom conceals reset button; use a straightened small paperclip to press and release.
- Rear of scanner has a soft plastic flap over the USB Micro B charging/data port.
- Scanner can be inserted into silicone sleeve for extra protection from falls and contaminants.
- Plastic housing and silicone sleeve have loops for optionally attaching the lanyard.
- Connects to host PC/device wirelessly via Bluetooth 2.1 (BT HID interface) or wired via USB cable (USB HID interface).
- Charges over USB cable (A to Micro B, included), connected to a PC or external charger (not included).