- Timeclock display shows Jan 1, 2070.
- When editing the clock, WaspTime reports its date as 8/18/2103.
- The clock's time cannot be updated via WaspTime.
- The clock's keyboard is non-responsive.
- The clock accepts fingerprints or card punches from existing users.
- WaspTime's download punch feature successfully brings in punches.
The wrong power supply is being used for the clock. The problem has been reported on B2000 and RF200 models, and is expected on BC100 and HD300 as well.
Use the correct power supply. See the document linked below for specifications.