MobileAsset's Database Installer program can be used to generate SQL scripts that can be used to create a new MobileAsset database set (WaspConfig, WaspTrackAsset, and WaspTrackAsset_Trial), or scripts to upgrade an existing set.
Location of the Database Installer:
1. Run the installer. Press a key to continue.
2. Enter the server\instance name. The instance for Standard and Professional editions is WASPDBEXPRESS. Enterprise edition customers may have a different instance, or none (don't include the backslash if there's no instance).
3. Enter SQL credentials (or check the box for Integrated Security if the logged in Windows user has SQL Admin rights).
Wasp's default credentials:
Enterprise edition customers may have a different password.
4. Tools menu (lower left), choose Generate New Scripts or Generate Upgrade Scripts.
5. Set a location to place the script files, OK, OK.
6. The process repeats for the Trial database scripts, then the installer quits.
7. Run the numbered scripts in order. It is not necessary to run the scripts that are not numbered.
8. MA Enterprise edition users who need to generate scripts for an additional company (database) can use the Database Manager utility's Create New Database tab, then the Tools menu as described above.