- When attempting to edit the Location label from MobileAsset v7, you receive one of the following errors:
- In MobileAsset, attempting to print labels from the Location List (not checking Preview) gives the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- In MobileAsset, attempting to print labels from the Location List (checking Preview), nothing happens (no print preview appears).
The default Location label was set to access the SQL database with the sa user account, but for this particular database, that account doesn't use Wasp's usual password.
- In MobileAsset, start the label editing process. The Location Labels file opens in Labeler.
- On the Data tab, click Edit Connection.
- ODBC Configuration.
- In the Login information section, specify these credentials:
User name: AssetReader
- On the File tab, click Save, then Close.
- Quit Labeler.
- In MobileAsset, click Save Changes, OK, then Close.
- The label file is now set to use the proper account.