This article applies to InventoryControl v6 & v7, Professional and Enterprise editions.
InventoryControl keeps its labels on each client PC's hard drive. This has a couple of implications:
- If a label file is corrupt on one PC, another PC's label would not be affected. A corrupt label file could easily be replaced with a good label file.
- If a label file has been customized a certain way on one PC, then in order to print that custom label from another PC, the file must be copied to the appropriate location on the other PC.
This path contains any labels modified from the default, whether edited in Labeler on this PC, or copied in from another path (applies to any client PC). InventoryControl prints using these files:
- Windows Vista and newer (7, 8, 10): C:\ProgramData\Wasp Barcode Technologies\InventoryControl\188.8.131.52\Labels
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Wasp Barcode Technologies\InventoryControl\184.108.40.206\Labels
This path contains the default labels. These files should not be changed during normal use (applies to any client PC):
- 64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wasp Technologies\InventoryControl\Labels
- 32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\Wasp Technologies\InventoryControl\Labels
This path contains labels used when printing from a mobile device (applies to the PC that runs the Windows Inventory Windows Service):
- Windows Vista and newer (7, 8, 10): C:\ProgramData\Wasp Barcode Technologies\WaspInventoryWindowsService\220.127.116.11\Labels
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Wasp Barcode Technologies\WaspInventoryWindowsService\18.104.22.168\Labels
Labels, "Add, Assemble, Receive Item Label" (Printing item label when adding on PC -- data is in temporary holding table during Add process): AddTransactionItemLabelDB.LABX
Labels, "Add, Receive Item Label for Mobile Device": MobileDeviceAddTransactionItemLabelDB.LABX
Labels, Item Label (Printing item label from Item List -- data has been permanently added to database): Inventory Item.LABX
Labels, Location Label: Inventory Location.LABX
Labels, Transaction Label Date Code: Inventory DateCode.LABX
Labels, Transaction Label Lot: Inventory Lot.LABX
Labels, Transaction Label Pallet: Inventory Pallet.LABX
Labels, Transaction Label Serial Number: Inventory Serial Number.LABX