Wasp Fontware can add barcodes to a merge document by following the steps below.
1. In Microsoft Excel, use the Wasp Fontware toolbar to create your barcodes.
2. Highlight the column that contains the barcodes, right click on the column and select "Copy".
3. Right Click on a blank column, and select "Paste Special", then select "Values" and click OK. This should produce a column of random characters.
4. Highlight and delete the column that contains the barcodes.
5. In Microsoft Word, set the font for the merged barcode field to match your barcode type.
6. Merge your data as normal. The correct barcodes should appear on the merged document.